Applications are invited in standard form of application in part-IX of the Assam Gazette from the intending candidates who are Citizens of India for recruitment of Grade-IV Post in the Treasury Establishment in the usual pay band with Grade pay and other allowances as admissible.
Name of Post: Grade-IV
No. of Post Pay Scale 1 Rs, 4560-15000
(GP Rs. 1500)
How to apply.
1) The Candidates must have passed Class VIII (eight) or its equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution.
2) Age should not be more than 38 years and not less than 18 years as on 1.1.2015 upper age limit is relaxable as per exiting rules in force for the reserved category.
3) The Name of the applicant must be registered in any Employment Exchange and details of registration is to be quoted at the appropriate column of the application form.
4) The application should be addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang (Treasury Establishment) P.O.- Mangaldai, PIN-784125, Dist- Darrang, Assam, A Self addressed envelope affixing Postage stamp worth Rs. 5/= 3 copies of recent passport size Photographs, attested copies of all testimonials are to be enclosed alongwith the application and the envelope containing the application should be superscribed the name of the Post applied for.
5) Calling letter will be sent by post to the eligible Candidates in time, Date, Venue and time of interview will be mentioned in the Calling letter. Candidates may collect their Calling letters from the Treasury Officer, Darrang, Mangaldai if they do not get the calling letter before three days from the date of interview.
6) Last date of receipt of application is 7th April/2015. No application will be entertained after expiry of the last date.
7) The appointee will be Governned by the Contributory New Pension rule introduced by the govt. of Assam.
8) Canvassing directly or indirectly will lead to disqualification of Candidate.
Sd/- Deputy Commissioner