Applications stating complete bio-data with supporting testimonials are invited, in pursuance of DHE's letter No. G(B)AC/ Permission/355/2014/6 dated 09 12-2014, from candidates having qualifications, experience etc. as specified below for the post of Principal in Lanka Mahavidyalaya, Lanka, Nagaon, Assam against regular vacancy:
1. A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale whenever grading system is followed) by a recognized University.
2. A Ph.D Degree in concerned/allied/ relevant discipline(s) in the institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
3. Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching/ research/ administration in Universities/Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
4. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal in Appendix III for direct recruitment of Professor in Colleges.
5. A relaxation of 5% marks in graduate and master degree level (in both traditional and grade point system) is admissible to candidates belonging to SC/ST/differently able categories based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
6. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to be the Ph.D Degree holders, who obtained their Master's Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
7. Upper age limits of 55 years as per Govt. Notification No. DHE 17/2013/3 dated 26th Dec, 2013.
Applicants should fill in the prescribed proforma issued by the DHE, Assam and send/ submit their applications in sealed envelope to the Principal i/c & Secretary, Lanka Mahavidyalaya, P.O. Lanka, Dist. Nagaon, Assam, PIN 782446 within ten days from the date of publication of this advertisement along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000.00 (one thousand only) drawn in favour of Principal i/ c and Secretary, Lanka Mahavidyalaya, Lanka and payable at SBI, Lanka Branch. Applications of under-qualified candidates and incomplete/ defective applications will be summarily rejected.
Sd/- (Sri Netra Prasad Sarma)
President, Governing Body,
Lanka: Nagaon: Assam