Application are invited in standard form as published in Assam Gazette in part IX for filling up of following Vacant sanctioned posts in the establishment of the office of the District Fisheries Development Officer,Nagaon, sanction vide Director of Fisheries letter No AF(E) 95/ 2013-14/10080-98 dated 06.01.2014 as details are shown below.
1. Name of the Post: - IV grade.
2. No of Post: - 2 (Two) Nos
3. Reserve/Unreserved: - Un-reserve
4. Educational Qualification for grd. 4th:- Read up to Class VIII.
5. Nationality: - Candidate must be a citizen of India.
6. Age: - Must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2014. Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST candidates and persons with Disability as per existing Govt. rules.
7. How to apply: - All applicants must be registered in the Employment Exchange & filled in applications must be submitted to the office of the District Fishery Devt. Officer, Nagaon by post & address as follows *The District Fishery Devt. Officer, Nagaon, Milonpur (Near Police Reserved) Pin No-782001*
8. Date fixed for: - Last date for submission of application submission of application is fixed 20-11-2014 up to 4.15 P.M (the application should be enclosed with
i) Clearly written self addressed enveloped with Rs. 5.00 (Rupees Five) only, Postal stamp affixed &
ii) Three (3) copies passport size latest photograph.
a) The appointees shall abide by the Govt. New pension rules.
b) Incomplete application shall summarily be rejected.
c) Canvassing directly or indirectly shall be disqualifying a candidate.
d) The application with all other testimonials/documents should be put inside an envelope.
f) Name of the post applied for shall be super scribed on the top of the envelope containing the applicant.
g) Application received after the scheduled date fixed will not be entertained.
Sd/- District Fishery Devt. Officer,