Applications along with Bio-data and supporting documents from H.S.L.C. onwards including P.R.C. are invited from candidates having qualifications as specified below for filling up the post of Principal of B.N.College, Dhubri.
The requisite qualifications of the candidates as per Govt. Guideline vide letter No.AHE 364/2011/20 64/2011/20 dated 17.11.2011 are:
1. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade point from a recognized university.
2. A Ph.D. Degree in concerned / allied / relevant discipline(s) with evidence of published work and research guidance.
3. Associate Professor / Professor with a total experience of 15 years of teaching / research / administration in universities / colleges and other institutions of Higher Education.
4. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal in Appendix-III for direct recruit of professors in colleges.
5. A relaxation of 5% marks in Graduate and Master Degree level (in both traditional and grade point system) is admissible to candidates belonging to SC / ST / differently abled categories.
6. A relaxation of 5% marks is also admissible to candidates who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
7. Upper age limit is 55 years as on 01.01.2014 as per D.H.E.’s letter No.G(B)CC.47/2011/171 dated 06.02.2014.
Other conditions will be as per government notification.
Applications along with a Bank Draft of Rs.1500/-(Rupees one thousand five hundred) only drawn in favour of Principal, B.N.College, Dhubri and payable at S.B.I., Kismathasdah Branch. Dhubri should reach the Office of the Principal, B.N.College, Dhubri, P.O. Bidyapara, Dist. Dhubri (Assam), Pin-783324 within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Candidates should mention their Contact Number and E-mail ID.
B.N.College Governing Body,