P.O. BOKAKHAT DIST- GOLAGHAT, ASSAM -785612
Application with complete bio-data and supporting testimonials from Matriculation/ HSLC onwards are invited from candidates having qualification as specified herein under for filling up the vacant post of Principal in J.D.S.G. College, Bokakhat.
The requisite qualifications of the candidate as per latest Govt. guidelines. Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade point scale (wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized university.
1. A Ph.D. Degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline (s) with evidence of published work and research guidance.
2. Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of 15 years of teaching/research/administration in universities/college and other institutions of Higher Education.
3. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based performance Based Appraisal in Appendix III for direct recruitment of Professors in Colleges.
4. A relaxation of 5% marks in graduate and Master Degree level (in both traditional and grade point system) is admissible to candidate belongs to SC/ST/differently abled categories.
5. A relaxation of 5% marks is also admissible to candidate who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th Sept, 1991.
6. Upper age limit is 55 years as on 01-01-2014 as per the latest guidelines.
Application along with a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand) only drawn in favour of Principal & Secretary, JDSG College, Bokakhat. Should reach the office of the Principal, JDSG College, Bokakhat within 21 days from publication of this advertisement.
Candidate should mention their contact telephone number in their application. The date of interview will be communicated later on.
Sd/- Annada Saikia
President Governing Body