Applications are invited for the post of Principal, Nalbari College in the UGC scale of pay from candidates having qualifications, experiences, norms etc as per prescribed Govt guideline as follows.
(1) A Master degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed from a recognized University.
(2) Ph.D degree in concerned / relevant/ allied discipline in the institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
(3) Associate Professor/ Professor with total experience of 15 years of teaching / research / administration in universities/ colleges and in other institutions of higher education.
(4) A minimum prescribed API (Academic Performance indicator) score.
(5) A relaxation of 5% marks at Graduate & Master degree level in both traditional and Grade point system is admissible in case of SC/ST/ differently abled categories.
(6) A relaxation of 5 marks is also admissible to Ph D degree holders who obtained master degree prior to 19-9-1991
(7) Upper age limit is 55 years as on 01-01-2014, Applications with complete bio-data including detailed academic. qualifications and mark sheets from HSLC examination onwards and other relevant experiences etc accompanied by attested copies of ‘supporting test imonials and a DD of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand) in favour of Principal, Nalbari College and payable at the SBI,Nalbari are to reach the office of Principal, Nalbari College, PO- Nalbari-781335, Assam on or before 21.6.2014. The date of interview will be informed later.
P C Chakravarty,
President, Governing Body,