Application in Standard form as prescribed in Part-IX of Assam Gazette are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizen of India for filling up of the following vacant Gr-IV posts under the Office of The Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Assam at district office Dibrugarh on direct recruitment basis.
Name of Post :- Peon (Grade-IV)
(a) No. of Posts – 1 (one) No.
(b) Reservation – Schedule Tribes (H),
(c) Scale of pay – Rs. 4560/- to Rs 15.000/- with grade pay Rs. 1500/- plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
(d) Age – 18 to 38 years as on 1st Jan. 2014, Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of ST candidates.
(e) Educational Qualification – Candidates must be Class VIII passed.
Conditions to apply:
1. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
2. The application in prescribed format must be accompanied by the following
(i) Attested copies of all certificates regarding educational and other qualification, age, caste etc.
(ii) 3 (three) copies of attested recent passport size photographs.
(iii) Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/-.
3 Candidates will have to appear for a Viva-Voce before the selection committee.
4. Both Male and Female candidate can apply for the Post of Peon.
5. Employment Exchange Registration No. must for all candidates.
6. Govt. Servant joining the service in the State Govt. on or after 1st Feb’ 2005 shall not be governed by the existing Assam Service (Pension) Rules 1969 and orders issued there under from time to time. So far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned they will be governed by a new set of Pension Rules, which are already formulated with the contributory Pension Scheme announced by the Govt. of India vide letter No. 25014/14/2001- IAS(II), dated 08.09.2009.
7. The incomplete applications and applications after the scheduled date will not be accepted. The undersigned will not responsible for any postal delay.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Interview.
9. The application form as stated above, should reach the Office of the Deputy Director, Town and Country Planning, Dibrugarh on or before 30.01.2014.
N.B. – Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate.
Sd/- Deputy Director, Town & Country Planning, Dibrugarh.